I thought when I started law school that I would keep up on my blog. HA! That didn't work so well. I'v decide to try again, mostly for myself. I want to be able to remember little things and what better way to record fun stuff than to blog. So here are a couple pictures from the past few months.
Sean and I didn't bring our Christmas tree with us when we moved, I thought I wouldn't miss it, but I really did. So we went out and bought a little one and put it on the counter. I decided it would be fun to try a white one.
We didn't get as much snow as we expected to get, but it was pretty cold. I think the above picture shows the biggest snowstorm that we got, I'm not sure though.
During the beginning of February Supreme Court Justice, Clarence Thomas, came to Creighton Law for a week. Sean and I were able to meet him! He was a very cool guy. We really enjoyed listening to him speak.
Sean and I are almost done with our first year of law school. YAY! We have 6 weeks of classes left then 2 weeks of finals. Then we will be 2L's! We are very excited to almost have a year under our belts. We both love law school. Its a challenge, and the workload is much more intense than undergrad, but its so worth it!
I will try to blog a little later this week about some craft projects I've either finished or am working on. Cooking and projects, I'v discovered, are how I de-stress from the pressure of school. So more later!

I don't know how you have time to do more than Law School especially that first year. I hear its insane but I can't wait to see everything you've been working on
ReplyDelete