
After way too many hours in the car and 4 hours in a hotel in Wyoming we arrived at our brand new apartment in Omaha. We are excited to live in a place that was just finished 2 weeks ago. It will be nice to have brand new appliances, carpet, etc.! Here is the living/dining room with lots of boxes. This pic is only a small part of what we had. Unpacking was a HUGE task.

Here is our almost finished master bedroom. We still need nightstands and I have to figure out some sort of window treatment to cover up the horrible vertical blinds. Any ideas? The best part is our brand new KING size bed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Here is our cute living room. Our house still needs quite a bit of decorating, but its coming along.

Our dining area

Part of the kitchen

Other part of the kitchen, and part of the utility room. (YAY!)

I don't have pictures of the office yet cause there is still stuff everywhere. I'll get pics of the bathrooms up when they are done being decorated
So far we really love our new place and are excited for a new start in Omaha. Come visit us!

looks like a cute new apartment...enjoy!
ReplyDelete