Monday, March 29, 2010

Update on the last couple months.

For Sean and I the last couple months have been very busy. I started working full time while going to school full time, and Sean cut back on hours at Enterprise and is now a substitute teacher twice a week. Needless to say, I rarely have any free time and Sean says he feels like he never sees me. But, I will be officially graduated from BYU in 4 weeks and all the madness will slow down some.

Sean and I have finally discovered a sport we both enjoy. I have never been a fan of exercise. The gym is a painful experience and running and walking seem fruitless. Traditional exercise just frustrates me because I don't feel like I'm going anywhere and making any progress. But thanks to some of Sean's friends, we have recently taken up cycling! Finally a form of exercise that doesn't have to be super hard, and actually takes me some place at a good speed! I have only been out a few times because of my crazy schedule, but have loved every minute of it.

And since a blog post covering the last couple months wouldn't be complete without mentioning Sadie... We have discovered a couple things about her. First, she loves stuffed animals. Not to cuddle up with or use as a pillow. No, she likes to kill them, literally. She chews on them until she rips a hole in them. Then she proceeds to remove all the stuffing. It kind of makes you feel bad for the stuffed animals. But it gives Sadie so much joy. We have gone through several stuffed animals in the last couple months. The second thing we learned about Sadie is she LOVES In-N-Out. We get her the Flying Dutchman which is 2 patties and 2 pieces of cheese. She can usually inhale it in less than a minute. Funny dog.






1 comment: