I have got to be one of the worst bloggers out there. I'm not even that busy. I finished school 2 months ago! So I'm going to try to blog more often. Maybe I'll do better from here on out because there will actually be things going on in our lives.
In 3 weeks Sean and I will be moving to Omaha, NE to attend law school at Creighton University. We couldn't be more excited. Creighton was at the top of our list and we are completely thrilled that we both got accepted. In the last month we've made a couple trips to Omaha to get things all worked out. We have a cute little apartment that is going to take up way too much of the budget, but we both fell in love with it so we decided to do it anyway. Who needs to eat right? Its brand new, they are finishing it up this week. We are excited to be the first ones to live there. Brand new everything! The decorator inside me is going absolutely crazy with excitement!
Sean and I are a little sad and nervous about leaving Utah. We've both been here about 5 years and are ready for a change. We are going to miss all our friends but are looking forward to making new ones... if we have time during all that crazy studying everyone tells us about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment