Over the last couple months I realized I needed a hobby. For so long homework and dating were my "hobbies". Now that I'm a little more in the real world I have more free time. And since sitting down and watching hours of TV or surfing the internet probably aren't the best things to do I decided I needed a hobby. (I also made Sean get one too, will post about that later) So after much thought and discussing things with my mom (I hoped she would remember what I liked to do when I was younger) I discovered something that sounded really fun and like something I could really get into. Sadly it wasn't music... I cannot afford a piano right now. So.... I decided to pick up sewing! Not clothes sewing, but sewing home decor! I have always loved decorating and redecorating but its SO EXPENSIVE. So since a lot of home decor has fabric involved I decided to start sewing my own!

This is my brand spanking new SEWING MACHINE! It also is an embroidery machine. It has a computer in it so I can do all sorts of really cool stuff.

My very first project! I made a table runner! You can't see the other side of it but it's yellow. It turned about better than I expected. I love it!
I love your table runner! You've inspired me so I'm going to make one for my coffee table in my front room. I'll post it on my blog. http://taylorfamiy.blogspot.com notice the "L" is missing from family. I'm an idiot, what can I say?
ReplyDelete