So I wanted to post some pictures of our apartment that I took last Saturday right after we got our keys and before we started painting and moving things in.
This is the dining room and the little hallway into the master bedroom
This is the kitchen... and Sean having a snack.
This is the living room. I love all the windows
Another angle of the living room and the hallway into the office and the guest bathroom
Here is part of the master bedroom
here is the office
this is the master after we painted an accent wall. For some reason my iphone messed with the color a little. The paint is actually a little bit more turquoise than that.
I am really excited to move in and get everything decorated. We are really excited to have an attached garage and a private entrance. One thing we discovered tonight is that there is so much storage!! We knew there were lots of closets but as we are taking things over and putting things away we are amazed with how much fits in the closet. I haven't had so much storage and closet space to work with since I was in high school!
The big moving day is Saturday. I will take pictures after everything gets moved in and put away... and I have a chance to decorate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment