Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sadie


About a month after we got married, Sean and I decided it was time for a puppy! I had been begging Sean for one for almost a year. He finally relented and thus Sadie joined our family.

Sadie has a stuffed polar bear that she loves. When we first got her she would cuddle with the polar bear. Now she attacks it!

Here she is in her car seat. She hates the car and is always trying to get out so we have to keep her in a car seat so she cant escape.

Sadie after her first visit to the groomers!

First pizza!

She loves her daddy!

She also loves mommies shoes.

Currently one of her favorite places to sleep is on the couch.
As you can she she is loosing a lot of fur. I have been told that this is normal for Pomeranians. They go through a phase called the puppy uglies, it lasts about 4 or 5 months, then they emerge as beautiful fully coated dogs. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. she is so adorable! I'm so glad you guys got a blog, I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete